b&b bavaria in Icking close to Munich
Staying at b&b bavaria will make you feel at home while travelling.
Close to Bavaria’s beautiful capital Munich and not far from the Bavarian Alps, near lake Starnberg and the Isar valley, you will find a vast variety of Bavaria’s beauty, its culture and its landscape within easy reach. Enjoy our panoramic view towards the Alps, ranging from the Chiemgau to the Allgäu mountains. Taste the best of both worlds, lively Munich and the spacious tranquility of this beautiful countryside. Invite joy, excitement and also peace into your heart.
Caution: you may feel homesick after leaving this place!
We look forward to welcome you.
Bed and Breakfast Bavaria - The Pfeiffer Familiy
82057 Icking (close to Munich)
Tel.: +49 - 8178 - 6920415 Mobil: +49 - 171 - 4540156
E-Mail: info (at) bedandbreakfast-bavaria.de or use the inquiry form
- A panoramic view over the Alps
- Cross country skiing and walking path right in front of the house
- Walking and hiking, a wide variety of cycling and trekking trails right from our doorstep
- The beautiful lakes of the 5 lake district for swimming and sailing
- River boat and shuffle tours on the rivers Isar and Loisach
- Rich cultural and art programs offered within the areas of the spa town Bad Tölz and the 5 lakes district
- Enjoying the vast variety of cultural highlights including the Oktoberfest, sightseeing and shopping in Munich the "Metropolis with Heart"
- Many inviting restaurants and Bavarian "Wirtschaften" (taverns) to eat, drink and enjoy Bavarian and international cuisine
- Easy connection to Autobahn A95 and suburban train ( we’ll get you there and pick you up free of charge)